- With remote and flexible working thrust into the spot light in recent years, having an objective and formulaic approach to defining pay in different locations is critical.
- This template walks you through the three common approaches to take when it comes to paying a global work force and how to tackle locations where data is 'light' or even non existent.
- A full explanation of how this template works can be found here.
What you get:
- Instant access to a Google Sheet. Please note this will NOT work in Excel.
- All cells open for editing, however I recommend only editing the blue cells unless you want to play around with the formulas.
- Template only
- Template + 1hr advisory call to be used in any way you wish.
- By purchasing, you agree for Justly to contact you by email with advice on salary benchmarking and offers (you may unsubscribe anytime), and you hereby accept the License Agreement and Terms.
Access immediately after purchase via a link to a Google Sheet.
Google Sheets only. This will not work in Excel due to the GoogleFinance formula breaking.
Gumroad processes all transactions in US Dollars. That means the items you see here are displayed in GBP, but ultimately you will be charged the equivalent cost in USD when you get into the checkout. Gumroad uses real-time exchange rates to convert purchases to USD for processing.